Friday, August 15, 2008

Present for Kacy


Well,my mom called me this morning to say she wanted Kacy tonight. My parents want her to pick out her birthday present. My mom wants to get her a furry birthday present. I am not all that fond of rodents in balls running around my house. So, please for my sake if it is a furry present, let it be a puppy. Josh doesn't care if the kids have a hamster or cat for pets. So, she might come home with one for a pet. Kacy loves animals and has been missing her dog, Roscoe. I told my mom about it and she said a furry animal would be a good present for Kacy.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kacy face to face with a goat at the zoo.

Photobucket

Kacy with Roscoe, this was taken last Halloween. They are watching the rain.

Photobucket

Well, whatever Kacy gets tonight...toy....pet....I am sure Kacy will like it.

2 comments:

sandybiggs said...

Oh yikes, there is no way I would let one of our moms just head out with no clue what was coming back!
Tell her to go to Build-a-bear...no messes to clean up there :o)

laura said...

Furry would be good! Can't wait to see what it is!