Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged

Well, I wanted to play. So, I asked Cameron and thought I would see what the girls would say. So, I have all three of my kids answers. When I told Kacy I wanted to talk to her, she goes and gets her Ariel chair. She sits in front of me and starts coloring on this paper she had. When I would ask her a question she look up and say "what" and then answer the question and back to coloring. Oh, for those who do not know Cameron is nine, Kirsten is three and Kacy is one.

What does Mommy always say to you?
CAMERON: be good
KIRSTEN: I can't see you
KACY: get in the car.



What makes Mommy happy?
CAMERON: when I do something good
KIRSTEN: when Kacy's happy, Daddy's happy, and Bubba's happy
KACY: the sky



What makes Mommy sad?
CAMERON: When we are bad and don't clean the house
KIRSTEN: when Kacy's sad, Daddy's sad, and Bubba's sad
KACY: (Kacy just cried and started throwing a fit. She just fell off the Ariel chair)



How does Mommy make you laugh?
CAMERON: when you tickle me
KIRSTEN: no bubba no (I guess when Cameron gets in trouble, which she does laugh when Cameron is getting in trouble.)
KACY: none (so I ask the question again) none



How old is mommy?
CAMERON: 21, I don't know
KIRSTEN: one
KACY: this one



How tall is Mommy?
CAMERON: I don't know, you know
KIRSTEN: your eyes are just blue
KACY: face



What doesn't Mommy like to do?
CAMERON: clean house
KIRSTEN: not going to Nana's house
KACY: spiders



What is Mommy's job?
CAMERON: to be a stay at home mom and make sure we do good things.
KIRSTEN: flap like a duck (Kirsten starts flapping like a duck and quacking)
KACY: (she shrugs her shoulders)



How do you know Mommy loves you?
CAMERON: because I am your son
KIRSTEN: mommy just loves me and Shaun loves me too (friend's son)
KACY: loves you (pause, and confused look on her face) don't know

If you are wondering about the red mark on Kacy's face, she kinda walked and fell into the wall. Which after it happened Kacy came and told me "it hit me." Every time something touches Kacy "???? hit me."

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute picture of you and your children.

laura said...

Funny answers! Especially Kirsten with "I can't see you" since her new thing is hiding! The picture of you and the kids is great:)