Monday, August 11, 2008

Sleeping


Well, Kacy was being quiet and it turns out that she passed out on her bubba's bed. I thought it was really cute. Here lately it seems as though she gets herself up on his bed or Kirsten's top bunk and falls asleep. I think it's because she can't get down.

Photobucket
Someone has taken interest in my pictures and asked if I would do her kids pictures. So, even though I do not yet have a lot of pictures coming or going, I thought I would make myself a site. I also did it because I was bored and had nothing better to do or should I say wanted to do. When I got better and more comfortable with my camera and editing, I did wanted to start taking people's pictures. Well, anyways click here to see it. Please tell me what you think. Oh, about the person wanting me to take her the pictures, I did say I would do it. I was supposed to do it this past Saturday, but it was a little cloudy.

No comments: