Thursday, January 22, 2009

enjoying the weather

It has been nice out for the past couple of days. I got some pictures of the girls enjoying the weather. Kacy on her scooter she got for Christmas.
DSC_0150
Kirsten did not want her picture taken. She kept telling me to go back inside. Yes, I let my girls play outside by themselves. In my defense, I have a sliding patio door and I sit in the dining room and stare at them and the little one I have inside the entire time. The girls must stay where I can see them or they have to come inside. So, yes I am watching them.
DSC_0178
DSC_0176
Here is Stryder who he thinks it is cruel punishment not to be able to go and play outside with the girls. On top of being able to see them, I also have the patio door cracked. He can smell, feel and see the outside, but he just can't make it out there. If in the picture Stryder looks a little tired, it's because he is. I took this at 4:30 and he did not sleep at all today. No catnaps no nothing just moments like these where he stares in a daze.
DSC_0195

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor stryder...I feel so bad for him.My girls loved the weather and so did I...It's ok to let them play outside by themselves..My girls do that alot.>I just keep tabs on them..

Brandi

laura said...

Yes the weather has been nice:) And I agree, It's perfectly fine for your girls to play out back by themselves. You have a fenced yard which is a plus!!!

Kina said...

Those are so cute! I love your header too (I am probably way behind!) And my kids play outside by themselves ALL the time. If they didn't, they would never get to go!