Saturday, January 31, 2009

So, my new lens came in and I got to use it at Cameron's game. I think the pictures look a lot better. Cameron is doing really good in basketball. Today during the game he got hit in the head with the ball a couple of times and poked in the eye by a finger. Through out all of that he kept his head in the game and never got upset or even acted like it mattered. Which, Cameron got a white star for most Christ like, because of his attitude throughout all of that. For those of you who don't know Upwards, there are 5 different colored stars that represent different things and all the kids get a star after the game, depending on how they did.

DSC_0084

Cameron is making a basket. Which, I know I should of zoomed out some to get the ball and goal in the picture. I need to work on that.

DSC_0083
DSC_0075

Cameron pivoted all the way around and tried to make a basket (or did make it, I can't remember). I put the camera down, thinking he was just going to pass the ball.