Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kirsten

This post is to tell about some of the things my daughter has said that got me laughing. Every kid has their own way of thinking about things and this is Kirsten's. Plus I have not posted in a while. So, I thought I would post something.

one night Josh was sleeping (girls were supposed to be sleeping) and I was playing on the computer in our room. Kirsten walks in and starts talking loudly to me about why she was up. I tell her we have to be quiet that there is a man sleeping right over there in bed and I try to take her into the hall. So, we can talk. Kirsten goes past me and looks at Josh up close in his face. She turns to me and says "that's no man that's just daddy." Kirsten goes about her reasons why she doesn't need to sleep.

We are walking in from church and Josh was tired and achy. We are taking off our jackets. He says to me "I'm getting so old" Kirsten just happens to be walking by to hang her jacket up does not look at us does not stop what she is doing and says " I'm not, I'm still young." She says it with such spunk.

I love having kids and all the joys of having them that they bring.

Kirsten is making a mad face, my lovely little actress.

DSC_0062

Kirsten's sad face.

DSC_0063

Happy face

DSC_0047
DSC_66

I added this picture just because I love this picture of Kacy. Plus on Saturday I will post about my Cam man and his basketball. Which he hates when I call him Cam and especially Cam man. He tells me that it is not his name, but he was called that for the majority of his toddler years.

DSC_19

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what are kids say..Sometimes it catches us so off guard....they are so beautfiful!!!brandi

twingrlsplus1 said...

Great post...kids do say the darndest thing. Pics are great as normal, your girls are sooo cute!