Wednesday, January 7, 2009

rest/nap time blogging

The title has nothing to do with the post. It is just the time frame I am blogging.

Lately Lexie has been laying on Kacy while Kacy is trying to watch some TV. Kacy doesn't like it and she whines when Lexie gets up there. Before Lexie settles down and just lays there, Lexie always has to give Kacy a good licking. I got the pictures taken in the order of events. In the first picture Kacy is getting licked, second the wiping away of dog slobbers, and third Lexie laying her head down and Kacy goes back to watching TV.
DSC_0043
DSC_0044
DSC_0045

I also wanted to post a picture from when Kacy just turned 2 and first got Lexie.

DSC_008
DSC_007

I guess I can go back to rest/nap time clean up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!!!! brandi